Monday, April 6, 2009

Life is GREAT!

Can you believe it???

YES....I am writing on my blogspot and

NO....the world is not coming to an end :) :)


Can I just say how crazy and BUSY I have been? Life can change in such a short period of time.

I am officially married and will soon be starting to upload pictures from Robert and myself dating, engagement, wedding, honeymoon and many adventures since then.

There is so much to say!!! I just wanted to write a quick note and say...

MORE IS COMING!!! :)

4 comments:

Sarah Osborne said...

yay!! It was so nice to talk to you today em...and I'm glad I can see what's going on in your life through your blog! Our link is kandsosborne.blogspot.com. Talk to you Wednesday!

Anonymous said...

i can't believe my eyes. can it be true? yup, Emily posted. amazing! hee hee hee!

shelly said...

I was writing you off. I figured you forgot all about the world of blogging. Glad you're back and I look forward to seeing all the pics and hearing all the stories.

Rilla said...

Well, now you know who your most loyal readers are! Hurry Em! I wanna see pics!!!