Monday, July 14, 2008

Reminiscing!!

So, I was doing some "summer cleaning" and found a stack of old pictures. Wow did memories come rushing!! It truly is crazy to think about how fast time flies, and how much you can learn and change in a few years!! Just wanted to share some fun old pictures that really made me smile and remember the good ol' days when life was a gift, not something you rush through to get what is bigger and better. Hope you enjoy just a few of my childhood and high school memories. It is so weird to think how much I have even changed since high school!!


JUST ME...
3 months old

Spring 1991

Junior Prom



FAMILY
Greg is now graduated...Heather's engaged...Jeremey is in HS...Brittany on a mission to Meza, AZ....Hillary married....and just me! :) Bubba now has 2 little siblings and is a great big bro. He's old enough to have the priesthood
(I bawled the day THAT happened!!)
Jumping on Uncle Mike...He now has 5 girls!! 2 sets of twins!
(And he thought we were a handful?)




Hanging with good old Uncle Ranse--Now he has 3 kids of his own! Hillary and I---Best friends even back then!! :) Now she is married!!


The Gale Girls

My first day of 8th grade!

Christmastime--with a typical Emily face


At Hill's wedding in MayOur surprise gift to our parents for their 25th Anniversary.Brittany's baptism!! Now she's off sharing with gospel with others!!Heather, Speedy and I My Birthday party--I'm on the left, then some neighborhood friend-Alyssa, then Samantha McKinnon, then Cameron DuBray(currently serving in Madrid, Spain)
Starting left to right, top row: Jeremey, Heather, Jennifer, Greg
Bottom row: Brittany, Hillary, Me
New Year's Tradition w/ the Uncles--aka THREE WHEELIN'! First Dance Competition, I'm on the right.
My date to the Black and White Ball, Snr. yr. of HS--She's now married!
Senior year--feels SO long ago!
My Stats Teacher---BEST CLASS EVER! SNR. YR.



My date to Winter Homecoming-Lindsay Dibben
The last dance I choreographed on Rythmical Madness--"Come Away With Me" by Norah Jones Having WAY too much fun after competition! :)
Gotta jump on the hotel beds--especially when you're at Disneyland!
On the right--Getting ready for my solo!!


Temple Cornerstone Ceremony-I was the very last person to "put some mud" in the cornerstone!!
Graduation 2006
DanceFest 2006!!!!
That's my leg!! We were by far the best--This one my last performance w/ RMDC and I had an awesome duet!
Bus ride to Disneyland with my girl!!! Linda!! *yeah yeah* :) My mom's side of the family at our Papa's Park Dedication in Elk Grove! Summer 2006


Laurel's Activity--Mandi and Sarah

3 comments:

shelly said...

I love going down memory lane...great pictures. So many great times to treasure! Great idea Meme!

Luv,Aunt Shelly

Anonymous said...

what a cute little girl you were! and you turned out so beautiful. i love to look at old pics.

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily - I am not sure if you remeber me or not! I loved looking at your pictures! I remember when you 3 were that little!! I can not believe how old you all are! It sure makes me feel really old!!! How are you all doing?? Tell your family we all said hi!! - love - Karen Miller (married to Sam (Lynn's son)